HOPE’s 2021 Investment Drive
Every summer, HOPE begins its investment drive, which allows us to continue the work of justice and transform Hillsborough County year after year. HOPE trains and coordinates hundreds of leaders every year to listen to community problems, research long-term solutions, and build the power of people to hold decision makers accountable to implement these changes.
HOPE’s budget is comprised of investments from individuals, businesses, and congregation membership dues. We do not accept government money because we are holding decision makers accountable for the fair treatment of community members.
What do you get when you invest in HOPE?
- Participate in a diverse, interfaith organization
- Have a voice in the community
- Make long-term changes in the areas of Affordable Housing, Criminal Justice, Mental Health, etc.
- Participate in the democratic process by holding decision makers accountable
- Respond to the call to do justice
- And more!
An investment in HOPE is an investment in the community!